Holographic Green Cut Crease Look

1 comment












If anyone knows me they'll know that I am literally OBSESSED with holographic things! I have holographic purses, bags, and phone cases ; I just can't get enough! I know it may seem quite tacky to some people but I think it depends on how you style it!

As make-up to me is a creative outlet I decided to experiment and add it to a makeup look! I ordered some mixed holographic glitter/flakes for very little then began to experiment and here is one of the looks. It is so beautiful !

Eye base - For the base and to whiten the eyelid and inner corner I used Screen Face London D foundation in the colour 'D1'

Eyeshadow-  I used the colours 'Freak' and 'Fringe' from the Urban Decay Electric eyeshadow palette

Holographic mixed mediums - I purchased these from good old Ebay

Eyeliner - Lancome Grandiose Liner 

False Eyelashes - Primark P.S loves in 'Natural'

Highlight - MAC Cosmetics pigment in 'Vanilla'



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. This has to be my favourite look its really bold and daring look it's amazing. I'm an absolutely sucker for the arabric style eyes.

    ReplyDelete