Autumn Makeup Look Series : Look Number 1

Leave a Comment






So I have decided to create a series of Autumn makeup looks! This look is inspired by pumpkins, crazy right? I used very autumnal colours and to add a twist i used white eyeliner instead of black followed with large glitter ! I love this look! You could easily even wear this for Halloween!


Eyeshadow - For the crease and below the lower lash line I first used an orange eyeshadow followed by a red ! ( The one I used is unbranded but you can use any). For  the eye lid I used 'Freshly Toasted' from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette!

Eyeliner- Unfortunately I can't seem to find a white eyeliner on me so instead I used the Screen Face D range foundation in 'D1' instead. Nyx Cosmetics sell a really good affordable white liquid liner which will work even better! I topped the liner with chunky glitter from Ebay ! This is optional 

False Eyelashes - Natural lashes from Primark 

Lips - For my lips I used the MAC Cosmetics lipstick in 'Morange' then I added some concealer on top to lighten it ! This is a good dupe for Kylie Jenner's lip kit in 'Pumpkin'

If you try any of these looks then tag me on Instagram ! I'd love to see! My Instagram is @lvazraghi 

xx




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment