New Lancôme Le Rouge Absolue Lipsticks

1 comment







So yet again I was surprised by the postman to another exciting parcel of luxurious Lancome make-up to try out ! It's absolute heaven receiving new make-up to try especially for a make-up artist myself who is obsessed with make-up!

 I was spoilt with the new Lancome L'absolu Rouge lipsticks in the colours 'Indecise' which is such a  beautiful sassy red and also a very pretty pink spring/summer shade in the colour 'Rose Rendez-Vous'! The lipstick collection was created by the ultimate make-up artist legend, Lisa Eldridge, who has designed such amazing colours for everyone's needs.
These lipsticks are opened by simply clicking the rose at the top of the lipstick bullet leaving the lipstick to eject which is a cool unique touch to the lipstick collection!The packaging is very classy and sleek , everything that the brand Lancome is,  not plastic and cheap.

I tried the pink colour 'Rose rendez-Vous' first and I am really happy with the way it suits my completion as normally I'm someone who rarely goes for nude/pink lips. As it is a cream formula it glides on my lips beautifully and feels super moisturising yet pigmented.  It has the old-fashioned lipstick scent which I personally really like as Lancome are keeping it traditional being a brand that's been around for so long. The colour makes me feel very feminine and girly which  I think will look perfect for a very delicate make-up look with subtle eyes.

As I'm someone who loves bold red lips my eyes fell in love as soon as I saw the colour  'Indecise' which is a beautiful red colour, right up my street ! As the formula to this lipstick is sheer it is very similar  to a tinted balm with a slight bit more red pigment. This moisturising formula is perfect for those who are on the run because it offers conditioning and a nice red tint in one step, leaving fuss at bay! I feel like this would be perfect for the colder seasons, especially Christmas!

Overall I think the colour, design and formulas to the lipsticks are divine and definitely a more luxurious addition to your make-up bag. Personally, I do believe  that if you think its way too much damage to your bank card you will definitely find cheaper alternatives that have the same amazing quality! i  think it would be perfect for a Birthday or Christmas present for a friend of family member! 

MWAH X





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I recently got two of these through the door too (mind has gone blank and cannot remember the shades, ahh!) but I love the packaging - all my friends are mesmerised by it too haha! I really like both these shades on you, they're beautiful! Loved this review xxx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete